Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Indorsement #1

            The product that I would choose to indorse from the first day of the presentations would be the Nutrifier. I would indorse this product because I believe it is a really great inventive idea that I could see being very beneficial as well as becoming very popular. Also I though this idea was one of the most creative as well as both simple and practical. In the future when I have children I could definitely see my self buying this product and using as an easy way to get them the nutrients they need. I also believe that it would be a good idea to make it so you could give medicine through the Nutrifier as well. The concept of being able to give your child things that they needed, that weren’t always the easiest to give would be a dream for mothers, but of course the product would have to be tested first with really babies.
            The outlet of media that I would choose to advertise this product through would be parenting magazines, doctors offices, and on a television news segment. Overall I think his idea for the Nutrifier is a really great one and I would proud to be behind it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment