Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Indorsement #2

            The product that I would choose to indorse from the second day of the presentations would first be my own :) but I’m sure if you can choose your own so I would then choose the Family Book. I like the concept for this book a lot because everyone has some type of family whether conventional or not. Personally, I would make the book available in different volumes that would specify to a wide range of different types of families. By doing this you would reach a wider audience and generate a greater profit.
            Overall, Melissa’s presentation was very professional and well organized and that makes me have faith in her ability to succeed. The book also had a well though out layout, its chapters included great topics and I could see a lot of families being interested in it. I would invest because I believe that I would make a profit with this product.  

No comments:

Post a Comment