Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Final Project:Product Proposal

            For my final project the product I have chosen to create is A Guide to Great Eco-Friendly Finds. The media outlet I will use is in the form of book as well as possibly a website. My target market is going to be for all ages because I will devote a section in the book to each age group: babies, children, teenagers, young adults, adults, and elderly. I will do this in order to reach a wide market, and so that the green movement and eco-friendly products will attract all generations. In addition, I want to be able to reach all audiences because the green movement is such a positive direction to head in and everyone should being making the switch. Sometimes it is hard to know where to start with going green and it can be overwhelming so what I hope to do is ease people into it and make the transition smooth.
            My book will start off with an introduction to going green, what it is about, why you should make the change, as well as an overall overview of the movement and book. As the chapters move on from there I will offer different themes for each one. For example, I will have chapters on different green websites, organizations, companies, products, establishments, and restaurants just to name few. These chapters will include in depth detail on these topics with illustration and graphics as well as reviews.
            Overall, I am very passionate about the green movement and feel very strongly about everyone moving in this direction to insure a better future. In my book I hope to convince and show others that this is the way as well, and give them the stepping stones to transition with excitement and ease.

No comments:

Post a Comment